CORSAIR Obsidian Series 900D Case
CORSAIR Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Case, with Full Windowed Side Panel
Skaffetid (få varen raskere mot et tillegg)
3 stk på lager hos leverandør
Sendes fra oss 2-4 dager*
Fleksibel betaling med AfterPay
kr 10.000 over 12 mnd. = 977,- / mnd.
Effektiv rente 35,39%, Totalt kr 11.722,-
The Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower PC case is the platform of choice for your next ultimate dream PC.
Whether you’re integrating state-of-the-art liquid or air cooling, building a quad-GPU, dual-CPU graphics powerhouse, creating a monster file server, or even all of the above in one incredible system, 900D makes it happen.
It’s not just big – Obsidian Series 900D has been carefully engineered for fast builds, easy upgrades and flexible expansion. The aluminum frame and solid steel panels give 900D the rigidity and strength you need for multiple teardowns and rebuilds, and the brushed aluminum fascia completes the look of understated overkill.
- Includes three 120mm AF120L and one 140mm AF140L exhaust fan.
- Brushed aluminum front fascia with full cast aluminum surround structure front and rear
- Five radiator mounting points: Front: up to 360mm, Top: up to 480mm (4x 120) or 420mm (3x 140), Bottom side one: up to 480mm (4x 120) or 420mm (3x 140), Bottom side two (with PSU installed): up to 280mm (2x 140) or 240mm (2x 120), Rear: 140mm or 120mm.
- Up to fifteen total fan mount locations.
- Nine tool free 3.5” and screw-in 2.5” combo hard drive bays for maximum storage, upgradable to fifteen total (requires purchasing two additional cages).
- Four tool-free 5.25” drive bays.
- Dual USB 3.0, quad USB 2.0 front panel I/O.
- Tool free side panel access to top panels.
- Magnetic latch bottom HDD/Radiator chamber access with swing-out doors.
- Full side panel window.
- Removable lower rad covers allow you to customize between cooling and clean, refined appearance.
- Three hot-swap bays integrated into one of three included modular hard drive cages.
- Ten expansion slots for multi-GPU dream systems.
- Dual PSU bays.
- CPU backplate cutout and rubber grommeted cable routing holes.
- Easily removable dust filters and fan covers.
- Snap-down cable routing latches and extra routing space behind the motherboard tray.
- ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, HPTX, and Mini ITX compatible.
- PSU – ATX (not included).
Corsair Obsidian 900D. Material: Aluminium. Power supply location: top. Rear fans diameters supported: 120, 140 mm, Top fans diameters supported: 120, 140 mm, Bottom fans diameters supported: 120, 140 mm. Width: 252 mm, Depth: 649.6 mm, Height: 691.6 mm. Package weight: 21 kg, Package dimensions (WxDxH): 360 x 755 x 800 mm
Andre kunder kjøpte også