Skaffetid (få varen raskere mot et tillegg)
3 stk på lager hos leverandør
Sendes fra oss 4-6 dager*
Vi har den beste prisen på denne varen i følge prisjakt.no.
Fleksibel betaling med AfterPay
kr 10.000 over 12 mnd. = 977,- / mnd.
Effektiv rente 35,39%, Totalt kr 11.722,-
- A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- is the technology that regulates lamp power, combing optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Simply plug in a memory stick, SD card, or even a portable hard disk drive and present without the need of a laptop.
- Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
AMX Device Discovery
- When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
Virtually Maintenance Free
- Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
Input Source Naming
- Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
Audio Pass Through
- When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
Vertical Keystone Correction
- Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
Horizontal Keystone Correction
- Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
On Screen Display (OSD)
- The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
Hitachi CP-WX4022WN. Projector brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: 3LCD, Screen size compatibility: 762 - 7620 mm (30 - 300 "). Service life of lamp: 3000 h, Lamp power: 245 W, Lamp type: UHP. Focus: Manual. Analog signal format system: NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, SECAM, Supported video modes: 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p. RMS rated power: 16 W