INTEL Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Adapter box
INTEL Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapter box
Skaffetid (få varen raskere mot et tillegg)
Sendes fra oss Best.vare*
Fleksibel betaling med AfterPay
kr 10.000 over 12 mnd. = 977,- / mnd.
Effektiv rente 35,39%, Totalt kr 11.722,-
The Intel® Gigabit ET and EF Multi-Port Server Adapters are Intel's third generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the Intel® 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, these new adapters showcase the next evolution in GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data center. These features include support for multi-core processors and optimization for server virtualization.
Features and benefits:
- Industry-leading, energy-efficient design for next-generation Gigabit performance and multi-core processors.
- Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCI Express slots and servers.
- Provides centralized storage area network (SAN) management at a lower cost than competing iSCSI solutions.
- Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across CPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux.
- Allows each port to operate without interfering with the other
- Enables dual- or quad-port operation in almost any PCI Express server slot, except x1 slots.
- Enables widespread deployment.
- Compliant with the European Union directive 2002/95/EC to reduce the use of hazardous materials.
- Provides point-and-click management of individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration.
Intel Gigabit ET Quad Port Server Adapter. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI-E. Data transfer rate (max): 1000 Mbit/s, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000. Cabling technology: Rj-45 Copper. Power consumption (typical): 8.4 W. Width: 69.4 mm, Depth: 167.4 mm