NETGEAR 52Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch
NETGEAR ProSafe 52-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch
Skaffetid (få varen raskere mot et tillegg)
Sendes fra oss Best.vare*
Vi har den beste prisen på denne varen i følge prisjakt.no.
Fleksibel betaling med AfterPay
kr 10.000 over 12 mnd. = 977,- / mnd.
Effektiv rente 35,39%, Totalt kr 11.722,-
The NETGEAR new generation of Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Switches offers powerful L2 and L2+ features, better PoE functions, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for the converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform for network eff ciency, operational cost savings, and ease of management.
There are three products in this series: a 28-port Gigabit with PoE, a 28-port Giabit with PoE Plus, and a 52-port Gigabit with PoE. All switches come with 4 dedicated Gigabit SFP ports for fi ber connectivity. The new generation of Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Switch from NETGEAR is the optimized solution providing the best value at an aff ordable SMB price point.
Designed for Converged Network, Big or Small
- Gigabit Speed with all ports capable of support either POE or PoE+
- Auto Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP
- Auto Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveilliance system
- Static routing, helps to route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IGMP and MLD snooping, providing advanced multicast filtering
Build a future-proof network with NETGEAR
- Solid performance with non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC addresses, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups
- Comprehenisve IPv6 supporting management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based network
- PoE+ support on all models with GS728TPP support PoE+ on all ports, providing flexibility in the future to add power-hungry devices such as video phone, PTZ camera and 11ac Wireless APs into the network
- 4 Dedicated SFPs, not only providing fiber uplinks, but also uplink redundency and failover, improving reliability and availability for network virtualization
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for more energy saving in the future when more EEE-compliant end devices come to market
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS - Diff Serv)
- Dynamic VLAN ssignment for easy user authentication and location-independant access to network
Network Development Made Easy
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillaince
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrade
- PoE Timer for scheduling on/off time of your PoE powered devices.
Smart IT, not Big IT
- Easy to manage via web-Based Management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment
- Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network
- Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network
- Worry-free with NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- Assist with customer deployment with 1-year Free 24x7 Advanced Technical Support
Netgear GS752TP. Switch layer: L3, Switch type: Managed. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit 10/100/1000, Copper ethernet cabling technology: 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-T, 10BASE-T. MAC address table: 8000 entries, Switching capacity: 1 Gbit/s. Fiber ethernet cabling technology: 1000BASE-LX, 1000BASE-SX, Fiber optic connector: SX. Management protocols: IGMP, SNMP v1/v2/v3, RMON 1/2/3/9, SSL/HTTPS & TLS v1.0, Supported network protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TFTP, SNTP, TACACS+