HPE PROCURVE MSM760 MOBILITY CONTR
Skaffetid (få varen raskere mot et tillegg)
Sendes fra oss Best.vare*
Fleksibel betaling med AfterPay
kr 10.000 over 12 mnd. = 977,- / mnd.
Effektiv rente 35,39%, Totalt kr 11.722,-
Working in unison with HP MSM access points, the HP MSM Controller Series delivers high-performance networking solutions. The enhanced architecture scales to 802.11n without requiring controller replacement. Robust identity- and roles-based user account profiles, as well as Virtual Service Communities (VSCs) with independently configurable Quality of Service (QoS), authentication, encryption, and VLAN support, deliver intelligence to the network edge. Scalable from small to larger deployments, the MSM wireless controllers support a fast-roaming capability. Wireless security is comprehensive with support for internal and external authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) servers, built-in stateful firewall, per-user VLAN mapping, and authentication.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Rate limiting: supports per-wireless client ingress-enforced maximums and per-wireless client, per-queue guaranteed minimums
• Stateful firewall: enforces firewall policies to control traffic and filter access to network services; maintains session information for every connection passing through it, enabling the firewall to control packets based on existing sessions
• Automated work flows: Initial controller settings: define basic operational settings for the controller, including network connections, security settings, and system time. Wireless network for employees: enables setup of a new wireless network for employees, including network and security settings. Wireless network for guests: provides wireless access for guest users, including network and security settings specific to guest access.
• 10 GbE connections to the switch fabric (MSM765 zl Premium Mobility controller only): two 10-GbE wire-speed internal connections help ensure that the network connections from the application to the switch backplane will not limit application performance
• High-performance processor system: MSM720: Freescale Dual Core 800MHZ P1020 Processor with a 256 KB cache in an appliance designed for 10 to 40 APs . MSM760: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor E6400 with 2.13 GHz and 2 MB cache in an appliance designed for larger environments. MSM765 zl: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 with 2.2 GHz and 4 MB cache in a single-switch slot designed for larger chassis-based environments.
• Solutions enhanced for businesses: MSM7xx controllers deliver services for a range of vertical markets, including healthcare, hospitality, education, manufacturing, transportation, and service providers
• Secure Shell: encrypts all transmitted data for secure remote CLI access over IP networks
HP MSM760 Mobility Controller. Input voltage: 100 - 240 V, Input frequency: 50 - 60 Hz, Input current: 2/1 A. Weight: 6.1 kg. Safety: UL 60950-1; CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1, Electromagnetic compatibility: FCC part 15 Class A; EN 55022 Class A; CISPR 22 Class A; ICES-003. Operating temperature range (T-T): 5 - 40 °C, Storage temperature range (T-T): -40 - 65 °C, Operating relative humidity range: 15 to 80 %. Power requirements: 100 -127 VAC / 200 -240 VAC; 50 /60 Hz, Dimensions (WxDxH): 439.9 x 390.7 x 44.5 mm