StarTech.com 2 PORT DUAL DISPLAYPORT USB KV
SWITCH W/ AUDIO & USB HUB Internasjonal modell
Skaffetid (få varen raskere mot et tillegg)
5+ på lager hos leverandør
Sendes fra oss 3 dager*
Fleksibel betaling med AfterPay
kr 10.000 over 12 mnd. = 977,- / mnd.
Effektiv rente 35,39%, Totalt kr 11.722,-
The SV231DPDDUA 2-Port USB Dual DisplayPort KVM Switch combines the next generation of digital display interface standards with seamless USB KVM control of connected PC or Mac computers.
The world's first Dual Monitor DisplayPort KVM switch allows you to switch between two high-end machines, with dual head or twin DisplayPort video cards in each. The switch can also provide the ideal solution for computers with a single DisplayPort video out, and a second video source such as DVI, using a low cost accessory adapter.
Delivering ideal multi-computer control for demanding high-resolution multimedia applications, or computer environments requiring true high definition capability, the robust KVM switch supports Dual DisplayPort connections with native resolutions of 2560 x 1600 (@60 Hz, 30 bpp), as well as 2-channel stereo audio and microphone input.
Suitable for applications that utilize high quality static imaging, such as medical/health care applications (MRI, X-ray diagnostics etc.), the KVM switch supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 at a reduced refresh rate.
The SV231DPDDUA backed by our 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support, guaranteeing dependable, long-lasting performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compatible with Mini-DisplayPort adapters, making it suitable for Apple MacBook® connectivity.
- Works well with DisplayPort to DVI and HDMI adapters; perfect for high end machines with Dual DisplayPort or DisplayPort + DVI or HDMI video out.
- Versatile audio support via digital DisplayPort audio or 3.5mm analog audio.
- USB peripheral sharing eliminates the expense of duplicate devices (printers, scanners, etc.).
- Digital Direct Drive support between video source and connected displays lets you connect a DisplayPort monitor to the KVM switch without requiring image adjustments or modification.
- Works with any operating system: PC Windows®, Mac® OS, and Linux.
- Dual Native resolutions: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, beyond 1080p on each monitor.
- Mac and PC Compatible.
- Supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 at lower refresh rates on each monitor.
- Supports native DisplayPort computer connections - no adapter required.
- USB 2.0 peripheral sharing.
- Analog 2-channel audio and microphone supported with 3.5mm connections; 7.1 Channel High Definition Digital Audio supported via the DisplayPort interface.
- No driver or software installation required.
- Small form factor design with connection ports situated on the rear panel.
- Supports DDC2B for monitor detection.
- Supports hot-plug, un-plug and link status-failure detection.
- Four Plug-and-Play USB console ports, including 2x dedicated peripheral (mouse and keyboard) ports and two USB 2.0 hub ports.
- Front-panel push-buttons as well as keyboard hotkey switching.
- Full plug-and-play support with USB keyboards, mice, and connected peripherals.
- Hotkey and push-button switching.
- User-defined scan time intervals.
- VESA and CEA compliant.
- USB 2.0 HUB ports and Audio can be switched independently from the selected PC.
- Multimedia design, multimedia post-production and video editing using Mac or PC computers.
- High resolution medical imaging and Health care display, such as MRI and Xray display.
- Stock trading stations with dual displays.
- High-res Digital Signage server control.
- PC test/burn-in computer control.
- Dual system control for a single workstation.
- Satellite Topography.
StarTech.com StarTech.com 2 Port Dual DisplayPort USB KVM Switch w/ Audio & USB Hub. Keyboard port type: USB, Mouse port type: USB, Video port type: DisplayPort. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels. Weight: 1.2 kg. Packaging width: 100.00 mm, Packaging height: 181.00 mm, Package weight: 2.2 kg. Connectivity technology: Wired, Dimensions (WxDxH): 161 x 100 x 57.55 mm, Power requirements: AC 115 V